Saturday, June 25, 2022

Shoes damage at Centric Lifestyle Apartments at 25-27 Paulay Ede utca 2nd floor, 4, 06. Terézváros, Budapest

 I have experienced some boots damages like at the one side of the ankle zone sometimes before from 2013 to now. There are patterns of the shoe damages; the back outer zone sole shaved or the ankle side for the ripped off sole part. And my boots I bought in Zagreb about a year ago had the latter damage. It's not common to find a sudden this much ripped off damage to one side of the shoes. My accommodation has the shared bathroom and I wore my boots to get there and I only had one shoes pair for travel. So, I did not leave my shoes in my room and it seemed someone entering my room for the vandalism and probably some money thefts. 

I shared the photos and the situation to the Budapest police. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...