Monday, June 27, 2022

Spar at Erzsébet krt. 24 in Budapest charging twice on my purchased item (June 27th, 2022)

 Twice charging Spar employee at Erzsébet krt. 24 yesterday. Spar company often beeps the security alarms at the entrances and also at the cashier exits. But they cheat on scanning! They always do something wrong for the customers like me. Do they relate to antisemitism matter? I'm just curious if they get x-ray camera like Vero Center near the Beo Shopping Center in Belgrade. The stores take the naked photos like Kenji Sawada's Ettudo time in Pula in 2017 or South Africa in 2017 for evicting Asians and Jews using such x-ray camera added supermarket zones in Belgrade since 2019. Spar is doing something abusive in Budapest or entire Hungary. Spar could add such the x-ray cameras for stripping customers off probably the first in Hungary by their tendency of customers harassing ratio.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...