Tuesday, January 16, 2018

German cars at my hotel in Bucharest and the AFI mall

Here is the example of the 6th year German Neo-Nazi groups stalking evidences. Because of these Neo-Nazi groups and the Muslim terrorists stalking me, I cannot find a location to settle down.




I really need help to get rid of German cars and the Neo-Nazi groups threatening my life. It's Bucharest and its hard to find a German car around!! But still I have been stalked by the Germans every day. I've heard that Thomas Schöllhammer (TOL12) from München took a house in Obor area in Bucharest as the mafia kingpin just stealing single women's wealth by their mafia members. How many people lost their homes to these German gangs in Bucharest? They complain something as NATO by the large group and even the police officers help their mafia's company taking down!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...