Monday, January 1, 2018

German mafia car at X Hostel Bucharest - December 12th, 2017 - part 2

This is the second part about the German car and the same female clerk at X Hostel. I asked to call police at the reception but she pretended not knowing me as a guest and even tried to contact their own "mafia" security - DUB Security. I don't know why they want to call their own security team while they cannot contact police directory.

She complained about my shouting and she threatened me to call security. I asked her to call police and she did not do so to remove the German mafia outside of the hostel. How often a hostel clerk would just try to claim a guest as not a guest and even try to contact security?

Here, you can see who has to pay for the DUB Security once the hostel brings the security team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...