Monday, January 1, 2018

German mafia car at X Hostel in Bucharest - October 12th, 2017

Here is the example of how the nearly Crystal Night experience happened at X Hostel in Bucharest. The hostel had a guest house built next to it and I rented a private room with a bathroom. German cars were always around in the city and one day, I saw a German car parked outside and two men were inside. I thought it was the German mafia members and I asked the X Hostel clerk woman to call a police. She then started telling me as if she does not know me as a guest staying over a week already. According to the Tol12 or Thomas Schöllhammer group from Munich would say that they treat others like "I don't know you" in the biblical manner and even think like the person would not to be remembered after what they do - such as the criminals steal or kill someone and leave the location or dump the body and nothing they remember as the crime memory.

So, this is the actual video I filmed as the evidence. I thought X Hostel workers are bribed for something like Crystal Night issues. There is a synagogue around the corner from the hostel, by the way. We see how it looked like around the Jews wore the yellow badges in the past and how others acted from this video. Very informative and educational, isn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...