Friday, January 5, 2018

Hotel Carapati room 303 theft and room invasion at Bucharest

Since German Neo-Nazi cars are around and I often experience the theft and damages to my property. I found some money missing from my bag after my check out from Hotel Carpati. I could find a better room than the shared bath situation but it was at the end of the year and I had hard time finding a place to stay near where the new year cerebration.

First night, I found the suitcase padlock opened.

Few days later, few items went missing. The missing items were my cosmetics, an orange padlock, and 2 Lush soap bars. I think these items went missing as if someone as the intruder to claim the room as his or her own and even showing off the orange padlock which is similar to the one I have for the suitcase which is a blue one. And the soap bars would be humililated by the Muslim terrorists who would just want to put their spit, sperm or just stamp on the soaps or shower items to declare the single female traveler as their own lover or something. Hotel Carpati is not far from the Holocause Memorial in Bucharest. But such a strange thing happened as the missing items.

Then I found some foreign money are in my wallet. I took out the foreign currencies like Florint and Kuna already to my suitcase after I moved to Romania. And I knew I already used all the coins at Subway around the time I checked into Hotel Carpati after I could not find anyone at Joe Hostel for check-in. I did not leave my wallet at home, so someone invaded and did some kinky prank on me. It's not a mental problem but someone tricked so and even stealing from me.

And after I checked out, I found some money missing from my foreign money pack. I wrote down my money contensts on a paper and it was also missing. I wrote down at Vienna as the latest money value in November. At least, I found Bulgarian 100lev went missing and around 100 GBP went missing. I keep around 200GBP as the major emergency money to keep with me. It was over what I paid for staying at Hotel Carpati.

I would add a donation program right down here as asking for the compensation from such a trip to a room 303 in Hotel Carpati where stuffs went missing and money stolen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...