Friday, January 5, 2018

Chieko Sasaki-Kleiner from Bad Saulgau

In my retrospect, I think there was a Japanese German woman in Bad Saulgau as the Cloister Siessen worker. She knew many church workers and the Japanese church in Stuttgart and other locations. I met her as an introduction from Cloister Siessen sister who I knew. She was nice but later, some of the mafia harassers told me that her group is responsible of denouncing the Japanese church visitors.

"He/She is a  multiple religion"

And that is how people blame on others; you are not worthy to be in this religion. Japanese often visit Protestant churches and there are less Catholic churches. And some Japanese just merge to be in for both Christianity. And that is how others denounce the person. Also, Greeks would be always get Orthodox label on them. Japanese? Shinto!!! And that is how the Japanese Christian to be viewed as a traitor before! Japanese Germans? They don't really know the way to see from the other side. Protestant/Catholic/Shinto/Buddhism all together to be a social label on a Japanese Christian? That is how things would go. There is only the traitor to be living and anyone cannot be just chosing one religion as a normal world view. Jews got Jews for Jesus Christian organizations for their Christianity part. Others see and claim someone to be a Muslim. A multiple religion type would be suited for the Muslim charity worker to pick on someone to be a Muslim and to be added on the Muslim terror list. Japanese German? Perl-Harber Terrorist. And what if they are Muslims? Muslim type multiple religion Perl-Harber family line? I've heard Chieko's Team as something like Chieko's Army just like Leon Army by the Japanese Muslim police boys from Japan or Germany. So, her friendship would be used for targeting other Christians as the national security type harassment by the actual Muslim Japanese officers' clubs. 

I've heard Chieko acted with Muslims in Bad Saulgau or Munich for the ID theft. She has similar face like me, so it could be how others claimed me as a Muslim. And such Muslim claim on me ended up me to bring a Israel flag around. Anyone with Israel flag is nothing to do with Muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...