Friday, January 5, 2018

Japanese Navy as the Muslim terrorist police

When I was in Egypt as a Catholic church member and was just there for awhile to think about what to do after I left Switzerland, there was an invitation from the Japanese Embassy about seeing a Japanese Navy ship visit to Egypt. I've got some email notices from the Japanese Embassy about the riots and such. And I ignored the Jap ship visit. I had nothing to do with Jap Navy or ships. It's stationed far from Cairo, and I had no intention of wasting time nor paying money for that.

Japanese Navy seemed to be later the threat to the Christianity. My first notice was the Voice 2 Skull direct voice hearing and the warning. Japanese Navy in Pula and Dubrovnik as the location they started the war on Croat Catholics by the help of the Japanese SDF in Sarajevo. They accuse both Catholics and Muslims by saying "Kyokai ka kaikyo kai ka (church or Islamic group?)" as the similar pronounciation joke.

I've heard Fukushima Daigo (number 5 group) of Japanese SDF groups insulted Kloster Mustair in Switzerland around 2013. And later, they spread the story of sleeping with others to get ready for any national security threat by just being flirted by women and that was the teaching for the Catholics how to be pervert and wild by the Islamic nature.

And later, more Muslim Japanese were in Italy and in Egypt as the medical examiners as the exploitation of the human body of their patients in the Islamic way.  Croatia, Hungary, and Bosnia are the locations wehre such medical examiners moved in for the forced rape and marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...