Thursday, February 1, 2018

A criminal tried to pass the entrance with me for the metro ride in Milan, Italy!

When I had a problem taking the busses from Budapest to Lyon, I had a problem with the bus from Velona to Milan. The bus came had the Pagini side up and I took it to "Milan" and that was the airport. I had to take the bus to Milan bus station and I took a metro ride from the train station. At that time, there were some Asians hanging around near me for the gang stalking. If I share their facial information for the Milan related Muslim and German Neo-Nazi mafia group members, will the local police takes care of them?? Here, I make a museum for sharing about the real ex-Nazis families once again in their criminal jobs. Otherwise, how to get a criminal tries to enter with me to a metro? Everyday I have Germans stalking me for past 6 years and still I have something to share to the local police as the victim everyday!!!

How many anti-Neo-Nazi or anti-Islam people in Milan? Italy was taken by Egyptians and Muslims using "Italy" images for their own self defense to be radical Islam in the Middle East to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...