Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Munich mafia car from today in Budapest

I still got German cars showing up to my accommodation area and even at the spot where I traveled.


Muslim groups. They might be from Kosovo and would be working with the Japanese SDF stationed in Pula, Skopje and Bulgaria for the further war making by pretending to attack Kosovo from Skopje yet to go anti-clockwise to get around to assault Athens to bring Turkish militants to join their Muslim team in Macedonia as well as to get to Bulgaria to bring their own SDF force for moving their army to seize Nis for the new capital of Serbia after gathering Montenegro, Skopje, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Serbia. 

To prove the above story, I can show how far Turkish Muslim backed up mafia is stalking me from Serbia in Budapest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...