Saturday, January 27, 2018

Forex Hacked Pro 1.20 is the every losing money EA robot

I saw Forex Hacked Pro 1.20 working and it was still making TPs. And I did not really check what was going on. And I figured out it was the ever losing strategy built EA robot program. Here is why:
1. It's TP is less than 2€ for 0.01 lot (10€). So, if the trade makes the profit, the maximum is less than 2€ setting. Normally, there should not be a TP that low for the trading. 1.5-2.9€ is the actual price for each trade to start with as the transaction fees for each trade of 10€ plus.  Meanwhile, the trading loss could be over 50€ for sure. So, the profit and loss range is like +2€ to -80€. There is no way a profit making unless the OBOS is 92% or more to keep the trading direction in the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...