Tuesday, February 13, 2018

German cars at Fatima

I stayed few days in Fatima. I made the reservation to the hotel not far from the bus station - Hotel Santa Mafalda  but the owner said that they are closed on the Sunday and I was able to stay in the Hotel Regina next to the sanctuary. But it seems my room, 105, seemed to have someone invaded from the bathroom metal ceiling. First day, I pushed the metal bars with the hanger and they did not move but I found them loose on the next day!!! And it seemed someone entered on the second night or the third night.

The female clerk gave me a car ride from Hotel Santa Mfalda for the check-in, but I saw a German car passed mine and its license number was FB K 1399. 

Then I saw another German car parked in the hotel next to Hotel Regina.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...