Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Free Walking Tour and Muslim surveillance and Asians jumped into the tour

I took a free walking tour in morning and I saw some Muslims sat at the park where we started the tour. Not so many Muslims in Lisbon but I encountered some at the park at the time of the tour departure and later at the metro exit at the bus station where I was stalked by 4 German women. Germans and Muslims have been stalking me.


And I saw an Asian woman joined the tour and she had a cat logo bag for the "cat loving Muslim" identity. The French mafia says the Muslims as "cat" as the slang and also "pork" "pig" and for Bosnian Muslims as "crabs." During the coffee break at a cafe, she tried to sit at the same table and I rejected it. There was a solo traveling Asian man also joined the tour and as well as NY Metz clothes man. His wife was talking about Morocco trips they make.


And there were some Muslims at the tour end point and a shark image clothes reminding of the bad FBI guys. The one did COINTELPRO and other covert operations which were questionable of the human rights and so on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...