Saturday, June 20, 2020

A cane fighter man tried to make me fall in the tram at Karlsplatz on June 18th, 2020

This old man assaulted me at the exit using his cane. He stomped my right shoe twice and tried to push my shoe to remain on the floor, so I could fall. I moved my shoe but he did twice and it pissed me off for asking if he is one of the German Neo-Nazi groups stalking me everywhere. At least, it was at the exit and the surveillance cameras were available at Karlsplatz tram stop as well as in the tram. Any sign of the group stalking me around? I'm still stalked by German license cars everyday and got fishy things happening at my flat. Check out how many people got his cane for pushing the shoe glued on the step for the falling from the tram before. I bet more people had such legging assault by the mafia groups like him.




My shoe has the round brown cane mark on the spot he stomped with his cane. He did it twice. Is this the spot often pushed for the people falling from the trams as the mafia jobs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...