Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Suspicious BILLA clerk Hr.Rueff dividing my groceries on the counter with the plastic divider

I went to Billa in Nachmarkt in Vienna a few days go. The female clerk acted funny. She brought a shopping cart to join the cashier line but she left the shopping cart alone for waiting. And she brought her large purse for joining. Then, a female customer lined up to the payment. But she soon left with the item. I lined up after the woman with some groceries. There was a couple stood behind of me. When the woman in front of me paid for her groceries, the clerk Mr. Rueff put the plastic divider to separate my large coke and water bottles with other items somehow and I had to put it back to the divider holder. So, I was able to buy what I put on the cashier combiner. The clerk did not cheat on the change. I found some stores got automated cashier zones, so the machines would probably not cheating for the loss creating the customers.



Here is the additional photo of the customers who lined up behind of me. Are they helping the Billa clerks' crime set-up usually as the mob team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...