Monday, June 8, 2020

Clothes, a pair of shoes, an umbrella left on the hallway

Yesterday, I saw the clothes left on the hallway. The umbrella was on the wall since few days ago and I noticed it before and it was still left there. And a pair of shoes was at the entrance of the apartment room downstair from my floor. A crime baiting? I noticed it and took only the photos and filmed the situation. There was a chair with a notice on the entrance hallway. It was like a birthday type event seemed to be going on and the entrance door was opened.





When I went out, there was a police car parked about 4 to 5 buildings away. And a man showed up and entered to my apartment building using his key. I closed it to lock it up for the inconvenience of whatever happening upstairs just in case someone to come as a thief and the theft of the hallway items would be counted on me.

I heard that the Istanbul Convention has been misused in Vienna and Munich for so many times since 2016 of the declaration of the young people to be more rich through the prostitution and it made only the fat pimps to own the ownership in the neighborhood. And it created the loop hole of any women searchable if they are singles as the part of the prostitution ring by the helping volunteers to be counted in for the money making for the prostitution rings doing the body searches in the area! I'm not engaged in the Human Trafficking NGOs as I heard the groups are choosing the people for the blackmailing their family members instead of supporting the victim women. I heard Shunji Komada, Kanta Makita, Iwata, Yasuhara, Ochiishi, Keiko Takahara (replacement of Katuko Myouonji/Hououji/Chusonji) are related with these groups.

I contacted police about the local change cheating cashier clerks. And only me targeted for whatever. So, I make money for writing the issues to cover up my time loss, cost and sharing the cases. Austria is one of the worst state for living - so many corruptions and discrimination by the locals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...