Thursday, June 4, 2020

10% deduction of Jews in Romania

I heard there was a Jew issues from Romania. Iranian women took a refugee in Romania around 2016 after the refugee boom and they returned to Turkey with another name as Romanian part after they killed their husbands. These girls chose Jews for the marriage. Because of the Turkish marriage rules, Jews had their ancestry trees taken out. And they were threaten as non-Jews to have more harsh accusations. And they had the choice of helping the Turkish engine as the Israel part from Romania as the Dutch helper - the Dutch Jews were taken out by Iranians and the 'friends' names' used for the phone calls by the Iranian groups. What they did was the 10% deduction of the Jews as the population gap making and the removed Jews were so many. 10% of Romanian Jews would be moving around to get only their own saved by selling others. I heard Podgorica had such Jew situations and the housings were lost for the Turkish Embassy building. Vienna had the same situation recently because of the Krav Maga gym ownership holding Koreans and Chinese groups. South Koreans learned French and they were to be helping the Israel Police communication in France to get connected to the NATO area.

I've been stalked by Jews all of sudden after I was getting beeped by Hofer near Taborstrasse U-Bahnhof in Vienna. I wrote down that Jews would get beeped as the graffiti on the posters. And there was a car parked near my accommodation on the next day.

At least, I saw German license cars show up everyday outside of my accommodation and often parked nearby. And there was W HEIZO2, SDF sounding car passed the street when I left my flat on June 3rd. Is this a part of stalking group in Vienna with Shunji Komada, Iwata, Kurata (SDF in Vienna?), Keiko Takakura (after Katuko Onmyouji replaced), Miyata, and Makita (Kicks - robbery group) as the mafia groups.

Is this the pretending Jew example from Romania origin but left for the Turkey to get his own name denounced and working for Turks and Germans?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...