Thursday, June 4, 2020

Police team was at Magenda Shop near St. Stephan Cathedral

I visited Magenda Shop near St. Stephan Cathedral on June 2nd, 2020. My customer waiting number was 149 and there was an old man surrounded by the police officers. He sat down and held an opened modem pack with him. I saw the police left without catching him and filmed it for the evidence of something happened at the store. The old man questioned by the police team had the number 142 and he was served at the counter. My turn came and I paid the extra month payment.


I found out my phone was disconnected on the next day and I revisited the store in late afternoon. The store was empty and my number was only 2 people waiting length and my number was 144, the number for the emergency vehicles. Yesterday was 149, and some similarity happened.


And there was a police helmet wearing kid on the small bike in the store as if for the police job doing. Very familiar situation for the gang stalking.


I found my phone had the wrong SIM card and it was not working today! Well, I have some extra SIM cards with me and I found out one inserted was something else. I could double check the SIM card before going to the store but yesterday's crime set-up type police showing up and the drinking water from the water bottle before serving me reminded me of the spitting restaurants. What happened to the police logo bike riding kid in the store? He could leave the bike outside for the safety or it can crash the store items by hitting! Magenta Store has so many police logo users around the customer number 140s. Is there any statistics to be available?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...