Thursday, June 4, 2020

Billa with all the shopping cart chained at Mariahilfer Str. 120, 1070 Wien on May 22nd, 2020

I saw all the shopping carts chained at Billa on Mariahilfer Str. 120, Wien near West Bahnhof. It was around 3pm and I quickly left the store for avoiding further problems. I waited someone to return a shopping cart and I used the returned one. After the shopping, I tried to check the locked chains if that is easy for the customers to unlock. It was impossible to unlock them and I tried to chain my shopping cart. It was quite hard but when I filmed the below film, it succeeded. So, the shopping carts can be lockable by the customers.
It was on May 22nd, 2020, 15:23.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...