Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A HB Munich logo clothes man sat next to me in the bus from Budapest to Warsaw

I have been stalked by Germans since I left Munich in December 2012. And the man sat next to me in the bus from Budapest to Warsaw wore a Munich logo clothes. Enough German stalking in my case. Now I need some lawyers and organizations to ask the compensation from these German stalkers.

There was this funny masked Asian woman in the bus also.


And I saw some German cars around in Warsaw also. When I went back to my accommodation at night, I saw one MOL xx xx58? German car passed by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...