Monday, April 23, 2018

Palestine stalkers

I found some Muslims often use the Hebrew logos or Palestine flags to show off their identities against the yellow Star of David badge image. I saw some of such people today after I saw the first German car on the corner of the main street. How many Jews are treated by the poisoned wine by these Palestines? I heard Weinburger did so many killing by bringing their own wine for "free" to take as the poisoned drink. Thomas Schollhammer would say that he does not care if someone drinks something free and got sick or died from it as he did not put any guarantee on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...