Wednesday, April 11, 2018

German car parked outside of my accommodation and a German speaking begger

German car is parked outside of my accommodation. It has been going on for 6 years now. I don't know why German car is there but I've heard from the microwave hearing people that the car is related with the UCB students disappearance. 

I saw this begging German speaking woman near the Mexican restaurant tonight. She first asked me in Croatian and then English. But she actually speaks German!!! Why does German begging in Zagreb at night???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...