Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Theft baiting at Kino Tuškanac

I saw someone left a denim jacket and a bag at a seat not far from where I sat for the JFF free video watching on Tuesday.

Later, I saw the same denim jacket and the bags left on a chair near the entrance to the theater.


Later, there was an Asian woman showed up and stood near the bags and the clothes. It was just before the last movie or the second to the last. No Asians around except me till that time, I think.


I'm tired of the false accusations like someone is a Muslim shows up and report about one's own or thief shows up and claim someone at the spot stole something. I'm tied of the theft and reporting, so I guess this Asian woman on the photo to be engaged in some kinds of the criminal activities such as the ID thefts, fraud, and human trafficking.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...