Monday, April 9, 2018

Jewish Film Festival and German car outside showing off - April 8th, 2018

Everywhere I go, Germans or German cars show up. It has been going on for past 5 years. And its the 6th year. This is the real German car stalking film. I have the past 5 years story from Romania, Serbia, Croatia... to Portugal and Ireland to the Western edge.

If you enjoy watching, please donate some money for the actual museum building for the real Neo-Nazi stalking. They do the economic terrorism on me like buy all the stuffs out from the shelves, raise the fee at Booking.com or totally booked out, theft on my belongings, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...