Sunday, April 1, 2018

German "CD" car parked at Hotel Rex on Easter Sunday!

Today is Easter Sunday. It was a long fasting time with limited money from Ash Wednesday when someone stole my backpack in Lisbon and I made my way back to Croatia/Serbia after making a new passport. Me? I was tired of the Job book like torture going through with the V2K persuading to quit to be Christian and accept to be a Muslim helper. It was really tiresome as the church people also do the discrimination everywhere to me... So, I make my own books and museums to be self-sufficient in the society. Muslim cops are applied for the mobbing, I guess. So, I have been taunted more often and damages happen more to my belonging. At least, my stuff is not to be asked to leave at the train station at Auschwitz. Just the criminals hanging around near me and I film them and making the facial lists and such for the further criminal catching in future.

Here, German car showed up at my hotel today. I did not go out yesterday, so I don't know if it was there yesterday also or not.

I contacted German embassies about he German car stalking problem and Thomas Schollhammer's drug selling mob engagement in the local Muslim settlement. Thomas or TOL12 made the statement about "3% unemployment rate for Germans" is the reason police let their mafia doing the real estate swindling, car thefts from travelers, and drug sales from Shkodar to near Netherlands regions. "TOL's hammer" is the old way of taking out the small businesses from a single or small families to give it to the police students' family members. Enough swindles done as a part of corrupted police state social system from Germans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...