Saturday, April 28, 2018

Muslim stalkers from today

I often encounter Muslim groups when I visit a church or on Fridays in a Catholic country. Do they use someone else's name for the suspect/scapegoat making to be safe as Muslims? I have no idea why Muslims are targeting me with some made up suspicions such as if I skip meal till the late lunch, it would be counted as I'm participating in Ramadan or something. Catholics got fasting time and no meat days but these mafia groups add anyone who is fasting looks suspicious. Should I add Burn Korean sign to be safe from such accusation? I wish I could be safe from any Muslim accusations.
Just take out or pick on Muslims but not me, ok? I'm tired of Muslims pretending to be police informants or Muslim cops by themselves yet they are only targeting Jews, infidels, and Christians.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...