Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Falun Gong group in Warsaw

Some police backup teams suddenly show up for the surveillance or the location taking for their own atmosphere making. Falun Gong is often known to be the enemy of Chinese communist government. But who are helpers and why they are capable of showing their faces in public is the strange issue. For example, I have been targeted by the German Neo-Nazi groups and Anti-Japan Chinese or Koreans. Communist Chinese police has their own Christian pretending people to monitor in the churches and they take out the real believers. If someone believes in religion, they are taken out. Thus, the police got jobs on telling theory only groups to be representing the religious people in China or anywhere these days.

And what about Falun Gong? See these people in Poland for the persecution or whatever. I'm not really into anything like Falun Gong or anything exotic. I would be Roman Catholic as a baptized Christian and got no chastity problem as I go out only with conservative people if I can find any and only the matter is the theft and room invasion in my case. Why these Falun Gong groups are freely sharing their thoughts without getting their life messed up by the Chinese militants who are doing the police exercises abroad? Try to work on these people who are actively activists and not me who are seeking money and safe life for the compensation from the damage causing mafia groups and police wannabe informants who are actually the crime makers.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...