Saturday, June 2, 2018

German cars stalking in Belgrade

I moved to another accommodation in Belgrade after the Chinese organ trafficker type people stayed in the room next to mine. I heard organ trafficking has been going on from Belgrade to Bratislava by Tokyo University and Tohoku University related people to hide the children's heart problem in Tokyo and Fukushima. I heard 4000 illegal organ surgery was done in Bratislava in past few years.

And still the German cars were around. Today, I saw a German car outside of my hostel and I saw some German cars near St. Anthony of Padua church. A small boy with an eye bandage was walking near the church. Is he a fake eye injured and pretending to look blind sometimes with a white cane? I heard Leon Stork /Leon Yoshiki is still engaged in the drug trafficking for the corrupted undercover officer's job for bringing Munich cars.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...