Saturday, June 2, 2018

Salty ice cream and the Homer Simpson T-shirt and an Asian man around in Belgrade

I bought 2 scopes of ice cream on the street and I found the Lemon tasted salty. There was a man in Homer Simpson image T-shirt nearby as if to make the image connected to Thomas Schollhammer, the Munich mafia and police helper claiming to be he forgot the details of what he did but to make all the rumors and memory about other side did something as the family business. It was more like a salt made ice cream. So, I threw away and I saw an Asian man walking nearby at that time. A coincidence but the perpetrator showed up purposely. It could be safer buying food at the spot I could see what the clerks doing for the food handling.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...