Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Kazdu logo bandana youth group taunting with Sweden chant at Switzerland-Sweden World Cup Match screen site

I was watching Swiss vs Sweden match at the main square in Zagreb. And there was  man wearing Yoshida Japanese logo football uniform and he was playing with a ball sometimes in front of a girl scout group. Meanwhile, these Kazdu bandana group showed up shouting Sweden and walking around. Luckily, my stuff was not damaged.
I heard these kids were helping Japanese groups and they would be the next target of the human organ trafficking victims for Fukushima and Tokyo kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...