Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Strange Japanese groups in Arena Mall in Zagreb

Yesterday, I visited Arena Mall. I saw some Japanese groups suddenly showed up in Spar shopping center inside while there were long waiting line to the cashier inside. Then, I found some these Japanese logo people showed up. It was already 8pm and there was the Japan vs Portugal match was going on for the World Cup. I saw them walking back to the bus and tram station way when I sat at the bench outside after walking and waiting on the cashier line too long and I was tired. These people wore Japanese flags but they don't watch the football match at all. Why these people showed up and even talking about Giran, something like the Ultraman kids' show monster.


Last time I heard about Giran was someone on the Voice to Skull microwave forced voice hearing and it was about someone nicknamed as Gajumaro-kun as Okinawa cop group man to be frozen and thrown from the economic rain air craft as the giant snowball toward Salata area in Zagreb. The man got Giran small toy on his body as the ID issue of where he dropped. So, if someone died around Salata by thrown away from an airplane, these people might be responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...