Sunday, July 15, 2018

Some shops making the security alarms on at the entrances

After someone stole my sunglasses on my way from the Zagreb Cathedral to the tram stop at the square, I went to the Arena Mall. I found the alarm was on at the entrance of the electric store there. I tried in few more stores and they got alarms on even at Spar. I don't know why that happened but it was really the discrimination going on. Enough discrimination going on in the shopping mall. How could I get a compensation from such discrimination??? I'm contacting the local police for the antisemitism like discrimination.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...