Sunday, July 15, 2018

Some suspicious Muslims showed up in Zagreb Cathedral and I lost my sunglasses after the mass

I attended the morning mass in the Zagreb Cathedral and I saw some Muslims showed up to the Cathedral later. I wanted to buy something in the souvenir shop before the football match and I took off the muffler to enter a store. But it was so crowded and I did not really get inside. And I tried to put the muffler on. At that time, I heard this Voice To Skull taunting of "stealing" issues on my muffler which I was wearing from the past matches. And then, I found my sunglasses went missing when I took a tram. It was like someone stole something valuable as identical and expensive looking for the money and profits. Did these Muslims steal my sunglasses and used it as if claiming to be me? Some items would be too identical in the area for someone to mistake the person to be someone else. I'm tired of Muslims stalking me and even the ID theft problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...