Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Dunnes store beeping discrimination - part 2

I visited Dunnes store last Tuesday and I was beeped at the same Ilac Shopping Center Dunnes store at the entrance. I found it strange and I tried again for the entry and they did not beep me when I had a camera on me. But I tried at the second entrance and they beeped me at the entrance when I entered and went out. So, they beeped me at the exiting that time. And later of that day, I was beeped at the exit of Dunnes store on  Great George Street in Dublin. I did not steal anything but they are harassing me.

And this happened on August 14th. I entered and left with my camera on my neck. They beeped me at the exit as if I took an item with a tag for the shoplifter claim. Dunnes stores are always harassing me in Dublin. And there were some Muslim girls pop-up from other stores as if they were there for the false eye witnessing. I encounter some Muslims in a strange locations for their surveillance and Sharia-Police or whatever. So, I guess they might be related with the beeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...