Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Asian woman taking the same bus no matter I changed the departure time

I saw the same Asian looking woman taking the same bus one hour early on Monday. I think she might be at the same hotel before and I saw her with a very short Asian woman speaking Chinese. Well, I saw another Asian woman alone taking a bus these days. And the Voice To Skull people warned me of the sudden assault on me during the Greek lesson time by an Indian or another intruder entering and killing me for the Muslim exercise. Well, I'm careful of the people around me when I am away from my room and I look my bags and always keep them aside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...