Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Metro clerk and customers acting like the shoplifter claim

I visited Metro after the Sunday evening mass in Larnaca and I encountered the clerk next to my cashier dropped some goods on the counter next to the cash register on her side. And she brought them back after she chatted to the last customer she served. Few customers blocked the exit as well as the sign of some kinds of the covert operation was going on. So, I filed it. Are they engaged in the false shoplifter claims???



Well, I often encounter hand injured people for the sensitization of the thieves images. But why few hand injured people would be around on one day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...