Saturday, December 22, 2018

Rejected the Paris-UK entry by Paul Ivine, the boarder police guy

I tried to take the train  (237€) and even paid the train change fee (49€). And Paul Ivine questioned me about 'where do you live?' and I answered as I stated on my FaceBook page. And somehow he made up all the document fishy and left me not accepted in the UK. So, I contact the Franciscan church groups where I stayed and also the lawyers in UK with the document he wrote down and how Paul Ivine ruined my 2 weeks long Christmas vacation to see some Jews and Franciscan people I met in London... is it enough sharing and asking donation for the losses? I paid the rent in London already and it is non-refundable. but the train ticket could be two months valid. So, I would change the train ticket once gain but I might need to contact lawyers for the sudden crazy accusation by Paul Ivine. Who would harass the Catholic during the Christmas time? Huh? It gonna cost him quite a lot for sure.  And I will share the documents to the lawyers and NGOs in Paris and Interpol also. I share the document here later. I'm at cafe for the booking a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...