Friday, February 15, 2019

AMPM city market cheating 10NIS for the change and sudden showed up hand injured people around

On February 13th, I went to AMPM in the city center and found the female clerk cheated on the change for 10NIS. I paid 50NIS note and she gave me 20NIS and some copper coins only. Thus, I can see there wasn't any 10NIS coin for that. She asked me for the 1NIS coin if I have any. But she returned me only small copper coins and 20NIS note. So, it was like 10NIS missing.

Here is the receipt as the evidence.

And the video showing the situation.

Then, suddenly so many people with hand injured bandages showed up. Is this because of the store started to claim me stealing while they cheated the change and stealing from me? I'm tired of such jokes for the 'war time millionaire clan building' by robbing the customers. I heard under wage people are usually robbed by the shops these days by the gang help.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...