Friday, February 15, 2019

Tiv Taan? store on Jerusalem Road with two times of 'is it yours?' questions last night

Before the ATM card stack in the ATM slot, I visited the store nearby. I saw a group of people at the counter left to pick up some more groceries. So, I waited there. Later, it was my turn and there was a water bottle left at the counter and the cashier guy asked me "is it yours?" and I said no. Later, there was a salami pack left at the counter after the scanning table. And I left the salami as it was there and no my purchased item. Another clerk shouted me from the store door with the salami pack on his hand, "Is it yours?" and I said it was not mine. What was that? Any theft crime set up done by the store clerks? It was February 14th around 9.30pm. I record such strange issues in case of another suspicions at the same store later.

At least, I could say that the bank card left inside of the ATM machine at Bank Hapoalim is mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...