Friday, February 15, 2019

Germans at the wiped Swastika logo location in Jaffa

There have been Germans around me since yesterday. They showed up in some groups around this wiped out Swastika location when I was there for just photo taking around according to the guide book route for killing my time. At least, nothing stolen at the street. Just got some stores act strange when I go there as a customer like some extra bottles or foods on the both side of the cashier counter sides and the clerks asking 'is it yours?' for such items like asking to buy extra small water bottle or carrying out an extra salami pack which was left by the customer before me or someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...