Friday, February 15, 2019

Perping at Bank Hapoalim - the day after the ATM card stacked in the ATM

I visited the bank today. Last night, my card got stuck inside of the ATM machine slot and it did not return. I found the machine I used was quite broken. I was not sure it it was such damaged and only the screen part still functioning. At least, the slot looked still working with no removable. So, my card should be still there. Today is Friday. Not TGIF in the Middle East. Suck Friday.
Is this a crime faking business the bank workers or the local mobs did? This is Tel Aviv, Israel and the street name is Jersalem Road. I put the stolen card notice at the ATM as the bank was closed.

Despite of my notice, so many people are still using these ATMs near the bank door. Not the one to the right from the bank which looked broken as you see on the first photo. Last night was dark and I did not use the bank ATM that is south from the intersection. I had no problem withdrawing from the Green color bank across the street before. It's an irony that it was Feb 14th and got my card stolen in the ATM machine. Last year's same day was the day my backpack was stolen in Lisbon while German cars and Germans were around. I encounter Germans these days in the street like Lisbon theft time. So, I need to be careful with stealing German groups. I went there to see any ATM users around and so many were using the working ones all the time. Are they just perping to expect they are normal using the spot on the Bank's closed day with the ATM card stolen in the slot notice next to them?? It's fun just see them on Jerusalem Road!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...