Thursday, February 14, 2019

My bank card did not return from the ATM of Bank Hpoalim at Jerusalem Road

I went to Jerusalem today and later I took a bus from Hagaha train station to Jaffa location. There was a German bag holding woman took the same bus with me and even dropped by at the same bus stop at Jerusalem Road.


Later, I went to ATM at Bank Hapoalim on the same road. Bank Hapoalim ATM stole my bank card and it was stacked inside of the machine. Since it was at night, I could not get any assistance. So, I headed to the police station about the theft of my bank card happened at the bank property. But the police officers denied to make the police report there. Not functioning police nearby. The bank locates at Jerusalem Blvd 16, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 68021. I visit the bank tomorrow morning to see if any card left in the ATM to be taken or not. And also for the possible theft report making after checking the ATM machine for the stolen card inside or not.
But here is what the two police officers said to me. I could not file the police report against Bank Hapoalim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...