Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Google deleted my blog??? I found the blog access when I tried to type my new "Neo-Nazi Victims Museum" blog name once again

This is a scary incident. When I logged into Google account, I found no blog existing page!!!
I thought it was deleted for unknown reason. But I searched the troubleshooting forum and commented and tried to re-create the blog once again, I found my blog entry.

Some trouble happened today for the access to my blog site. I hope this happened only with the "create a new blog" and typing up my blog name for getting access to the old blog account.

Strange but it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...