Wednesday, April 3, 2019

UN cars showing up everyday these days in Jerusalem

I have been stalked by UN related or the Geneva license Red Cross cars in Jerusalem area. I think Germans cannot bring more German license cars to Israel. They made it up to Cyprus and Tel Aviv area but not to Jerusalem. Bethlehem is not far from Jerusalem but they have the tight Palestine check point to get in. So, Germans might be in trouble with the local traffickers in Israel.

April 1st UN car



April 2nd UN car



April 3rd UN car.. as same as the April 1st one but just outside of my language school near Hadar Mall... Enough stalking evidences?


I wrote this to the Israel Police and IDF, etc. Enough evidence against the UN groups and their mass kill on Jews etc like the holocaust time? I heard about the Jap SDF and Turkish Muslim mafia did some ethnocide in NW Macedonia as the war exercises already.

April 1st sighting of the UN car around in Jerusalem. I have been stalked by German Nazi cars around for past 6 years almost everyday in Europe. Now in Jerusalem is UN and Geneva license Red Cross cars. Are they involved with Neo-Nazis or the Jew and Christian killing UN groups from Macedonia area? What I knew was the Penn Uni CIA group got killed in Kumanobo while the Jap SDF invaded the location for the village kill in the area few years ago. The Jap SDF from Bulgaria occupied Macedonia by replacing the police officers and killed out the Macedonian politicians backed up in Croatia for the safe Croat pet being. Later was the Turkish occupation like Bulgaria and Montenegro. I heard Manta Audreley, the ex-UN ranger team from Macedonia involved in the rumor making around. Manta killed some Jews in Macedonia and some babies in front of their mothers as the ranger exercises. They stationed to the NE border of Macedonia but I heard the same UN groups made the cut line of the genocide exercises to the police uniformed orthodox priests lane from NW to SE from the NW corner of Macedonia recently. Enough stalking and troubles to me. The second photo is from today outside of my school as the stalking done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...