Saturday, April 13, 2019

Shoe-Be-Do store in Avenue Mall Zagreb alarm beeping for the entry only

The Shoe-Be-Do store in the Avenue Mall made the entrance beeping. So, I filmed the situation as I encountered the entrance beeping at a DM next to BIPA in the city center yesterday and I filmed it. And today, I got beeped at the exit of HGSPOT and Shoe-Be-Do store in Avenue Mall. Only two stores beeping but enough for one day after my netbook theft from the trip and even the Budapest Lost and Found replied me about the netbook to be found by next week. So, I need to pick it up in Budapest next week. Enough problems happened in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...