Saturday, April 13, 2019

HGSPOT alarm beeping today in Zagreb

I bought a new ASUS laptop few days ago after the theft of my ASUS transformer mini I bought from the same store and went missing in the flight from Tel Aviv to Budapest on April 8th. When I bought the new laptop, I got beeped at the entrance. And once again, I went there today to buy a new bag to fit for the bad weather time for the large laptop. They only had one Wegner bag and all others are Italian Tucano and Trust brand bags only on the shelves and no HP or other popular ones... And there was a shopping cart left in front of the location. Any crime set up for the false theft making? I'm tired of getting beeped at the stores by just entering. I correct the information of which store makes beeping at the entry only and even at the leaving time. I'm tired of such discrimination while I just get false shoplifter image on me by visiting such locations.. So, I share their locations as a database for my safety with the actual videos of getting beeped. So, where can I find a compensation from such discrimination before someone claim me to be a shoplifter by these bad store images? Also, they did not have a kuna coin and the clerk asked me about "owe you one kuna.." for the extra payment happened there today. And another store, Marine Pool in the nearby mall returned me only 4kuna instead of 5 kuna for the 485kn price bag. There were some German speakers stood nearby. And there were some stores beeped at the entrance only in the mall. Discrimination around in Zagreb after the Polish banknotes, ASUS Transformer Mini
computer, Olympus Tough digital camera warranty paper stolen in Tel Avivi Airport on April 8th. And I heard the laptop would be sent to the Budapest Airport by next week. So, I found my missing computer returned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...