Wednesday, April 10, 2019

UN car from April 3rd, 2019

Here is one UN car stalking evidence from April 3rd, 2019. UN cars and Geneva license Red Cross cars were stalking me in Israel. There is a Red Star of David group in Israel, so the Red Cross would be around for other purpose. How about a Red Cressent group? I haven't seen one around in Israel but Palestine would be with the Red Cressent. Ah, I bought a new ASUS notebook yesterday for 4000HRK. And I still got no spell checker installed. So, I have problem on my writing today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...