Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Volkstheater SPAR in Vienna - beeping me at the entrane and exit also

I'm in Vienna now. After some trouble with the shops these days, I still got beeping experience again at Spar across from Volkstheater today. When I was to enter, the alarm beeped. There were 3 people left when I was about to enter. So, I filmed them for the possible shoplifters. And this is the video.
Later, I bought some groceries and left the store. At that time, I was aware of the beeping and I filmed the exiting scene for my own security. And the store alarm beeped at the exit with 2 people entering time. I only got such beeping at the entrance or exit locations for the harassment on me. I wear Jewish logo clohes for a better blame on the Jewish persecution.

I'm making the beeping evidence database here. Now, I need to get the compensation from these Neo-Nazi working locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...