Monday, December 21, 2020

The Chinese group sat at 26C Group 5 in the airplane from Frankfurt to Malta on December 11th, 2020

 After the trip with the "悲しい少年たち" logo jacket boy sat
in front of my row in the first airplane and the security officers declaring that 'I found an explosive' toward my white ASUS DVD-ROM drive, I encountered very very rude Chinese males who sat near me. 

In the Frankfurt to Malta airplane, the travelers sat near me all moved away and 3 rows with only one guy at 24D? the left side of 3 seats together and me at 26E. But the Chinese guys of 'Group 5' around 26C remained to be sitting at the same location together. The Chinese guy at 26C sat next to me and tried to ask me move away when he showed off the 'Group 5' as something of the packed people image. A flight attendant came and corrected the mistake of 26C seat guy and they moved to the seats across the aisle.

Later, the guy sat at 26C tried to ask me for renting my pen which I rejected because of the same ink use for complaining something like my pen theft as the Chinese tradition of counting someone else's item and using it to declare it as his own or the group counting me as their Turkish side Christian cultivating club like how Chinese stolen ships ending up the world voyage and asking help from the local small Christian supporting Brazilian merchants for causing no pay for bankrupting the Christian Chinese population abroad. Vienna had so many trouble from Chinese groups to Filipino population and I'm guessing that the same Chinese group might be related for the defamation campaign on my case of contacting to the local Filipino community for help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...