Monday, December 21, 2020

The Chinese man sat at 26C sat next to me and asked me to rent my pen in the airplane

 During the flight from Frankfurt to Malta, the Chinese males were so rude near me. The man sat at 26C changed the seat to sit next to me and he asked me for the pen. He was with other Asian males like friends but he sat next to me for demanding my pen. In a common sense, he would rent one from his friend next to him but others were busy and he even switched his seat for asking. How often such a thin would happen? I guessed them just wanted to use the same ink as my pen for some group trouble or something of the Muslim pretending or using the same ink type for bringing another Asian woman to act like me for the fake one to be caught as a Muslim? I'm tired of such human trafficking and defamation on Christians by Chinese. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...